Evelyn Lerner Grossman, M.S., CCC
Speech Coach and Therapist
With degrees in Speech and Theater, Evelyn Lerner Grossman has been a Speech and Voice Trainer and Dialect Coach for over 20 years.
- Bachelor of the Arts in Speech and Theater Brooklyn College (CUNY)
- Master of the Arts in Speech and Hearing Brooklyn College (CUNY)
- Master of Science Speech Pathology Nova Southeastern University
- Acting Workshops and Classes for Film, T.V., Theater, and Commercials
- VASTA.org (Voice and Speech Trainers Association)
- ASHA.org (American Speech Hearing and Language Association)
- Dialect and Voice Training: “Magic City”, “Charlie’s Angels”, “One Car Too Far”, “Hear Me”, “Army Wives”, "Evita" stage production.
- Teaching: Accent Reduction and Dialect Training Workshop - Lori Wyman Casting, Voice and Diction for the Actor - Miami Actor’s Studio, Effective Communication and Public Speaking Instructor - Broward College.
- Private Coaching in Voice, Speech, Public Speaking, Presentation Arts, and Interview Skills for Performing Artists, Professional Athletes, Executives, Attorneys, and Medical Professionals.
- Voice and Speech Consulting for Theater, Television Series, Independent Films, Commercials, and Instructional Videos.
- Acting in Film and Theater, Acting in Commercials, Infomercials, Industrial Films, Student Films, and as a Spokesperson.